Westerville Crew is offering summer rowing in 2019 for experienced rowers.
· PM Practices 5:00pm – 7:00pm Monday-Fridays
- Evening focus will be getting meters in on the water and improving technique.
- Large Boats will always be filled first (8’s), then 4’s, then Quads (if needed)
- All boats will launch together and head North and stay together where possible
- If coaching availability allows – Experienced varsity rowers will be allowed to scull in the evenings as determined by the program coaches.
· AM Practices will be run in camp style sessions
- June 18-29th, July 9-20th, July 23rd-Aug 3rd - Following LTR session schedule
- Focus will be on teaching rowers to scull who have not previously done so (typically moving up varsity)
- Sessions to be limited by Boat Seats (30 max per session) and Coaching
- Signup genius to be used, 1st come first serve. Acceptance to camp sessions will be prioritized by coaches to try to ensure everyone gets to attend at least one session, before letting rowers “repeat”.
Rowers should sign up for any sessions they want to attend. Coach Allison will review the signups and confirm who is accepted for each session.
· $375 for the full Summer Evenings (June 18th – August 10th), includes Summer Regatta on August 4th (more details to come on this exciting home event)
· $75 per session for Sculling Sessions (if also doing evenings), $125 per session if only doing a morning session
· Must be paid to get a seat in a boat (due by June 15th or before the first session date you plan to attend)
Questions? Please contact coach Allison Sobiech 614-325-8887 or email email@example.com
Westerville Crew Waiver required of all participants: